Combustion Analyzers are rugged, fast-response, easy-to-use instruments ideal for tuning burners for maximum efficiency and safety–from large industrial systems to small residential appliances.Combustion analyzer is a practical tool for tuning standard burners and low NOx burners on residential and light industrial boilers for maximum efficiency, safety, and low NOx operation. The standard gas sampling probe has an in-line water trap with a unique, long lasting, serviceable filter.
Features and benefits
- Measures O2, CO, NO, NOx, draft pressure, supply air and stack temperature, and differential temperature.
- Replacement sensors are shipped pre-calibrated for field installation
- Large display and intuitive operation
- Operates on AC power or C-Cell batteries
- Supplement preventative maintenance
- Tune burners in boilers, heat exchangers, furnaces, and process heaters for optimum safety, efficiency, and low NOx operation
- Monitor burner performance